What does the value tell you based on your current program?

Part of the problem will be that the value will change depending upon
what else might be running on the mainframe at the time the measurement
that populates the value is run.

--
Rich Smrcina
illustro Systems International, LLC

Tel: +1.214.800.8900  Fax: +1.214.800.8989

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2005 - Colorado Springs - May 20-24, 2005