From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Richard Pinion
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Slack/390

OK will do.

I'll see if can download X-Win32.  At least I know gdm works and it must be
something on my side.

May I see you gdm.conf?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/24/04 11:58AM >>>
Richard,

When I run gdm using X-Win32, things "just work" for me, so I'm not too
concerned about gdm.  I do, however, want to understand your xdm problem.
So, if you would run the following command, and send the output to me
off-list, I would appreciate it: strace -f -F xdm

That's going to generate quite a bit of output, so it might be necessary to
redirect that to a file: strace -f -F xdm > xdm.trace 2>&1