From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Smith, Ann (ISD, IT)
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 08:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LINUX-390] SAS - Is linux/390 an option?

Our company is looking at obtaining servers for a new central SAS
environment (replacing aging and scattered older servers).
Can SAS run under linux on the mainframe and if so does it perform well?
Our local SAS rep says there is no SAS product for linux/390 but I had
thought some people are in fact running SAS under linux on the
mainframe.

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy
all copies.