That's not the problem, it is already there.  Linux doesn't know what to
do with it cause it doesn't have the correct label format.
Instead of thinking its an eckd as in dasd[eckd]  it comes back with
dasd[diag]

David Kreuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/09/2004 01:15 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port