Cyanea is coming up with a new version for zLinux  - Cyanea/One is the product name.
By the way, IBM has acquired this company 'Cyanea' one month back.

"Kohrs, Steven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

09/23/04 12:37 AM

Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
Subject
Java Profiler for 31-bit s/390 Linux?

We're trying to narrow down the cause of a WebSphere Application which
consumes 33% of 3 IFLs.  What are some recommendations for accomplishing
this?  I've reviewed the Performance Inspector
(http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/pi/) documentation, but was
dismayed to read that half the tools only work under IA32 platforms.

The "JAVA FAQ for Linux on zSeries"
(http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/os/linux/ldt/java_white.html)
mentions jProf, but this tool claims it is too old to be of any use and
refers to a Java Specification Request which was scheduled to finish 9 days
ago.  I guess they have had 9 days to release a tool...

We would like to follow the recommendations made in a past posting
(http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvtype?LINUX-VM.48092), but can't seem to
find the tools which will allow this.

We have a conference call with IBM gurus tomorrow, but I would like to
hear what other horses are using, straight from their mouths.

Thanks.

--
Sincerely,

Steve Kohrs
First National Bank of Omaha
Enterprise Technology Services
402.633.7058

This email and any files attached with it are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error delete this message and notify the
sender at 402-341-0500.  If you are not the named recipient you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email or any attachment.

ForwardSourceID:NT0000E066
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message is intended only and solely for
the addressed individual or entity indicated in this message and for the exclusive use
of the said addressed individual or entity indicated in this message (or responsible
for delivery
of the message to such person) and may contain legally privileged and confidential
information belonging to Tata Consultancy Services Limited. It must not be printed,
read, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever manner) by any
person other than the
addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may
constitute unlawful act and can possibly attract legal action, civil and/or criminal.
The contents of this message need not necessarily reflect or endorse the views of Tata
Consultancy Services Limited
on any subject matter.
Any action taken or omitted to be taken based on this message is entirely at your risk
and neither the originator of this message nor Tata Consultancy Services Limited takes
any responsibility or liability towards the same. Opinions, conclusions and any other
information contained in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Tata Consultancy Services Limited  shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed
by Tata Consultancy Services Limited or any affiliate of Tata Consultancy Services
Limited. If you have received this message in error,
you should destroy this message and may please notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.