> I guess that's where I am confused. Are J2EE and the
> IBMJava2-SDK the same thing -or- is J2EE part of the
> IBMJava2-SDK -or- is J2EE another package dependent on the
> IBMJava2-SDK? If a separate entity, I don't see it on the
> download site.

J2EE is one of three defined Java specs (J2SE for Standard
Edition, J2EE for Enterprise Edition and J2ME for Java 2 Micro
Edition). The IBM downloads are all for the J2SE SDK. I have
never needed anything more so I don't know how you get the full
J2EE. See http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/newto/ for
more info.

Jim