You might still be able to get a free one from SPCI if you ask nicely...
Email Joe address here http://www.spci.net/contact.htm

>From a recent SPCI newsletter.

Free Reference Summary Have you been dutifully collecting reference
summaries since the golden age of
the fanfold green card? Just admit it, you
still have yours don't you? Make sure you
have the latest in the collection: IBM's
z/Architecture "white" card (SA22-7871-
00). Because of the surprising demand for
these since our last newsletter, we have
replenished our supply and will continue
to mail them out for free on a first come,
first call basis.

Thanks, Sam