Our email was acting this morning so I'll resend.

In order to enable the 3270 console support do I need to update the config
options to  enable 3270 console support and disable 3215 console support.
After that maybe you could give me some step by step instructions for
rebuilding the kernel????

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/09/04 04:51PM >>>
But 3270 console support is only available if the 3270 driver is part of
the static kernel, not if it's a loadable module.

Dick Hitt