Would there be anyone out there with an installed RHAS 3 s390x (64-bit)
server that could kindly provide me with the full pathname to the
'standard' (64-bit, NOT the 32-bit compatibility version) runtime ELF
interpreter/loader? There should be a symlink in either /lib64 or /lib
called ld64.so.1 that points to this file .... readelf -a run against any
64-bit shared object should also return the symlink's path as INTERP in
the program header section.

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

TIA,
--Jim--
James S. Tison
Senior Software Engineer
TPF Laboratory / Architecture
IBM Corporation
"Back up my hard drive? How do I get it into reverse?"