Does IBM have a "z/OS University" (tm?) that could be used as a
template/guide for some volunteers from Hillgang, CAVMEN, NEUVM, MVMRUG? A
major problem with getting multiple volunteers to work on a project is not
having a structure to start with. If volunteers were given a specfic section
of an overall plan to work on, it would be easier to find such volunteers.

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211