Thanks for the ideas, I'll test it. Now we shut down that linux and we
will test it.

One other thing I still really don't understand, that what can happen to a
suse9 running only it's daemons (what default installed) with one nfs
directory mounted (on /mnt), when I delete from that nfs about 3GB.
-
I've earlyer also experienced that deleting subdirectories with mc
sometimes don't works well: mc don't deletes some files, and he will get
an error when tries to delete the directory. It happens only with NFS
mounts.
-
But the main question is, that deleting from an NFS mount how can make the
root fs full???