I edit user direct by hand and then run directxa user. I have the
following:

USER VSWCTRL1 VSWCTRL1 32M 128M ABCG

Are you saying I should have the following:

USER VSWCTRL1 VSWCTRL1 32M 128M BCG

The manual specifically shows an A, is the manual incorrect or am I still
confused? Thanks.

Peter

             "Ferguson, Neale"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             oftwareAG-USA.com                                          To
             >                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: Linux on                                          cc
             390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             IST.EDU>                  Re: z/VM Virtual Switch Controller
                                       define problem

             11/27/2004 01:35
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

What do you use to manage your users: Dirmaint, VM:Secure or by hand? In
the VM directory (USER DIRECT) the definition for the virtual machine the
USER statement usually has the classes for that user. (There is also the
CLASS statement but that's not used as much in my experience.) You need to
remove the "A" from the string of classes specified for that user. How you
do this depends on my 1st question.

Neale

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is
proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
belonging to Pepco Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates ("PHI").  This Email is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed.  If
you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any
copies.  PHI policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory
or offensive statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal
right by Email communication.  PHI will not accept any liability in respect
of such communications.