On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Where is that package from?  Might be worth to massage into a proper 2.6
> filesystem driver.  Anybody's got some test fs images?
Yea, I can take you one. A little hard to ship via email (size), just let
me know
how I can get it to you. Should work fine with a loopback device with
512byte/block. Indeed I
think it would be really nice to have such filesystem in the vanilla
kernel series cause one can do very nice
things with it.

with kind regards
Carsten Otte
--
omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur, nondum
habetur, quomodo habenda est