> Can whomever it is that maintains this please open up the
> permissions on the files?

Brandon, I've let Volker L know... I seriously doubt he's on this list.
In the meantime if you are very anxious, I can send you a
samba3-3.0.9-17.src.rpm.  I can also send you s390 compiled rpms, but
cannot guarantee they are the same as SerNet because I built them before
the sernet s390 rpms were available.

Let me know offlist... I'd want to check to make sure I didn't leave any
of my crap laying around in the spec first.

~ Daniel