Re. downloading the CD's, pull them (1,2 and 3rd .iso) down to a directory
on Linux or Windoze. Mount them loopback and you can see and **use**
everything you need for a basic installation.
I have not had a data problem with the downloaded .iso's.

Regards/Cordialement/Gruss/Saludos

John Cassidy Dipl.-Ing (Informatique)

S390 & zSeries Systems Engineering

Schleswigstr. 7

D-51065 Cologne

EU

Tel: +49  (0) 221 61 60 777 . GSM: +49  (0) 177 799 58 56

                                                           +44  (0) 7731 787
925

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTTP : www.jdcassidy.net