The find command can  be a  big help.  I also like " du -sk * ".  It lists
all files and directories and their size (including subdirectories.) It
*really* helps to know what your systems are like normally.

Logs are usually the problem unless something is in a loop.  Try " top " to
see what's running.

tom
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in the mainframe world any more.
   _/)                  Tom Shilson
~~~~~            GEDW & VM System Services
Aloha               Tel:  651-733-7591       tshilson at mmm dot com
                           Fax:  651-736-7689

Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 12/28/2004 05:02:02
PM: