On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Peter E. Abresch Jr.   - at Pepco wrote:

> We have, had no problems, we use flashcopy for backups. It all works
> great.

What distribution did you implement?  It seems that the ppc64 kernel is
the only one that would work, given the ps64-II's in the shark.  I am able
to get to the point of aix installation (serial terminal on S1, keyboard
interrupt during splash rs/6000 display).  Should I just use
"boot-floppies" at that point, or is there another vector to get it to
boot a linux kernel?

Scott

> Peter
>

> shogunx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
> 12/29/2004 06:02 PM
> Please respond to
> Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

> LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
> cc
>
> Subject
> 2105
>

> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone here natively installed linux on an ess 2105?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
> visit

> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/