I want each of our Linux guests under z/VM V5.1 to have a hipersocket
connection to our z/OS LPARs as well as other Linux guests. Right now each
z/OS and our native Linux LPARs use the same hipersocket UCB triplet via
EMIF. However, it appears that I will have to perform an I/O configuration
and defined a unique hiperchannel ucb triplet for each Linux Guest. Is
this the best method? Is there any mechanism for utilizing a hipersocket
connection via a VSWITCH like a QDIO OSA/e connection? All comments are
welcome. Thank.

Peter