Sorry if I sent this before.  I received a command from the list server
saying I did something wrong.  I am sure I did but it baffles me what.
Anyway, please forgive my duplication.

Will someone on this list please give me a "ballpark" cost for VM in an IFL
to manage Linux for our system.  Our information is that the price for VM is
different if it is just run in an IFL and only manage Linux.  My manager
needs it for a budget meeting he was told about for the first time when they
called to tell him he was late for the meeting.

I will talk to my sales rep about taking vacation at the most inopportune
time. <grin>

Doug