Thanks for all answers!

Why do I get better response time when I use small disks in RVA?
3390-3 and 3390-9 disks are emulated the same way (thinking about data
spreaded across all physical devices)?

My goal is to have high data troughput rate.. I want to share data to
clients (with ftp,nfs,samba..), so (I guess) response time in that case is
not so important.

I think using 2 RVA could be better (using more channels, controllers),
but maybe using software raid is better than LVM, because then I can be
sure about using both devices paralell...and response time may be
increased too. Am I right?

Is it a good idea to use this configuration for swapping purposes (maybe
better/faster than ESS)?

István