On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:32:39 -0500, Ferguson, Neale
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Contrary to what my wife tells me, I have a couple of ideas :-). Two options:
> 1. Have a look in configure and see if there are any --disable or --without
> options, you may be able to disable the part that requires png
> 2. Install the package that include libpng: libpng-devel-1.2.5-182.10 for
> example

He's also missing libz-devel and a socket library. I think he'd be
much better off to pick up a src.rpm that has been made for SuSE
systems and build that...  at least trying to build will show what
prereq it has for building.

Rob

--
Rob van der Heij                  rvdheij @ gmail.com