Running SLES9 for S/390 (64-bit) in an LPAR > (no VM) using a shared IFL (I
have one other LPAR running SLES9 64-bit)

I have never gotten the "online" update to work.  Am I missing something?
Our shop has a tight restriction for internet access but I can successfully
ping www.suse.de <www.suse.de>

Can someone who has gotten this to work please send me some instructions
please.

Here is the message I receive:

                    Warning
                  Cannot fetch remote server list. Only user-defined patch
                  sources will be available.

                  Possible solution:
                  Check network connection.

<http://www.suse.de/cgi-bin/suseservers.cgi>
                   Connect failed

                        [Details <<][Retry][Ignore][Abort Update]

Thanks for your help