Thanks.  We corrected the situation by a rework of the NTP daemon.

Mike Riggs
Supreme Court of Virginia
(804) 786-7823

             "Peter Webb,
             Toronto Transit
             Commission"                                                To
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             a>                                                         cc
             Sent by: Linux on
             390 Port                                              Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: VM time versus Linux Time
             IST.EDU>

             02/10/2005 08:26
             AM

             Please respond to