De: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de
Dennis Wicks
Enviado el: viernes, 11 de febrero de 2005 17:37
Para: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Asunto: Re: How do I add 1 new DASD ?

Jose,

The link works fine. Just make sure you get the entire link with no spaces.
Many mail agents fold the line and confuse things greatly!

The manual # following .../docu/  should be  lx24jun03dd04.pdf

Make sure you don't get the ")" on the end!

Good Luck!
Dennis

|--------+------------------------->
|        |          José Raúl Barón|
|        |          Rodriguez      |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          -sa.es>        |
|        |          Sent by: Linux |
|        |          on 390 Port    |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          ARIST.EDU>     |
|        |                         |
|        |                         |
|        |          02/11/2005     |
|        |          10:22 AM       |
|        |          Please respond |
|        |          to Linux on 390|
|        |          Port           |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->

------------------------------------------------|

  |      To:     LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
|
  |      cc:
|
  |      Subject:     Re: How do I add 1 new DASD ?

The link to that manual doesn't seem to work but thanks anyway

Saludos,

José Raúl Barón
Dpto. Sistemas
CALCULO S.A.