From: Marcy Cortes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 12:34 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Init script for starting oracle 9i on sles8?

Anyone have one they'd like to share with me?  The users that know how
apparently took the day off :)

Marcy Cortes
(415) 243-6343

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."