It's  only for FTP and is in the "readme".   I am installing from CD
driver of my  LAPTOP running SuSE linux 8     "mount /dev/cdrecorder
/media/cdrom"

 when it ask for the directory  on the old release SuSE8 you give
/media/cdrom. Howvere, its relative on SuSE9 ../media/cdrom

|         |           "Patrick B.      |
|         |           O'Brien"         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           gov>             |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on|
|         |           390 Port         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ist.edu>         |
|         |           02/17/2005 11:03 |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port|

  |       To:       LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
                                                 |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Eddie Chen/SIAC)
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: Problem Installing SusE 9

What directory structure did you use? /mnt/cd1 /mnt/cd2 /mnt/cd3 ???

I'm getting media errors during my install, wondering if my install cd
directory structure is wrong... thank you!