From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Meanor, Tim
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 12:50 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: KDE

Try running Xnest on your Linux desktop (it's in the XFree86-Xnest
package on Red Hat, not sure what the equivalent is on SLES).  It's
basically an xserver that is nested within another xserver, and it just
appears as another window on your intel linux desktop.  You could run
your mainframe Linux KDE desktop within Xnest.