Mark,

> Is this on a z890 / z990?   I just retrieved and installed new
maintenance
> on my z800 and did not see that EC listed.

We are on a z990.

You're in an area that I don't tread, but I'll try to answer.  The guy who
maintains our LPARs sent some HMC screen shots stating that we have the
EC. Rather than trying to post them I'll summarize:

System information (window)
Internal Code Change Details (window in window)
  Selected Internal Code Change Item (section)
    Part number:    44P3624
    EC number:      J13477
    EC type:        Base ECs
    EC description: HYDRA

Then he asked the OSA guy:
> >  Is there something one must do to get the OSA card updated with new
code ? Or is the change dynamic ?

And the reply was:
> Yes, The card need to chpid off/on from all lpar.

Hope this helps.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061