Hello list,

I use SWAPGEN for VDISK. It's defined in the
PROFILE.EXEC:
'SWAPGEN 203 3145728'

This entry works, and my VDISK has 1,5 GB.

If I try to define a larger VDISK an error occurs:
Error 91 from CP DEFINE VFB-512 AS 203 BLK 4194304:
HCPLNM091E DASD 0203 not defined; vdisk space not
available

vdisk space not available? I can define five
further VDISKs with 3145728! We have got enough space.

How can I define larger VDISKs? VDISK SYS- and
USERLIM are both infinite.

Regards,
Sebastian