Hi Mark.

This may be a dumb question, but everytime I look at linuxvm.org, I
find that most of the stuff on the first page is from early 2003.  That
doesn't lead me to believe that this site is being maintained.

I do have a refreshed page as the "Last updated on: Tuesday March 15,
2005" would lead me to believe that I do have a refreshed copy.

Just a suggestion, perhaps you can move the "old" stuff to a historical
area.  The home page of a website should always appear to be current and
have pointers to the useful information.  I assume that the links on the
left side of the page, point to current info, but you couldn't tell by
the home page.

Perhaps expanding the left column to include a "last updated date"
field for each link.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/16/05 12:21 PM >>>
And I've added pointers to SNA's site on the presentation page on
linuxvm.org.