There is not.  When I started playing with my 64-bit Slack/390 stuff, I had
to change my VDISK swap disk to FBA.

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Cortes, Marcy D.
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:13 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Is the diag dasd module in SLES9?

I thought there was no diag support for 64bit.

Marcy Cortes
WFS Enterprise Hosting Services - VM & Linux

(
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."