I always use 3, works great.

Michael MacIsaac wrote:
Peter,

You are correct - I have not done the 2nd half.
At the end of the 1st half YAST does not give me any choice

During the intall questions, when you get to the prompt:

  Which terminal do want to use?

   1) X-Window
   2) VNC (VNC-Client or Java enabled Browser)
   3) ssh

Do you enter 1 or 2?  I'm not sure 3) works - somebody else reported the
same annoying problem you are describing.
From a Linux desktop you can use X. From a Windows desktop I would
recommend VNC - you can use a browser as the VNC client.

Hope this helps.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061

-- Rich Smrcina VM Assist, Inc. Main: (262)392-2026 Cell: (414)491-6001 Ans Service: (866)569-7378 rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2005 - Colorado Springs - May 20-24, 2005