From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jim Enwall
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 10:31 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: WebSphere Portal on z/VM Linux?

Anyone running WepSphere Portal on z/VM Linux?

We are trying to run WebSphere Portal 5.1 server on a z/800, single IFL
processor, SuSE 8 Linux and at the moment it looks like this is better
suited on the Intel platform. We are in touch with IBM WebSphere support
but interested in talking to anyone that is currently (or tried) running
this product on a z/VM Linux platform. Thank you.

Jim Enwall

Univar USA

Phone: (425) 889-3987

Fax: (425) 828-8502