Peter,

We've been working with SuSe linux for about four years now.  We've tried every
management system we can think of.  As a result of these experiences, I can
only say this:  Disk space is cheap, labor hours are not.

I'm sending you something offlist that may help.

"A statesman is a dead politician.  Lord knows we need more statesmen!"
--Berkeley Breathed
Gordon Wolfe, Ph.D.  Boeing Shared Services Group
Enterprise Servers VM Technical Services 425-865-5940