Hi!

We just set up a LAN connection to our 3494 Tape Library. I have installed
ibmatl under linux,

trcatl says library manager is online, so lmpcd can communicate with the
library manager. But mtlib and mtevent requires a "Library special
filename, i.e. "/dev/lmcp0"." I have no such device... Do I have to create
one with mknod (how)? Or how can I communicate with lmcpd?
I have installed windows version too.. :( but there happens the same!

István