That would work but I do need them to be able to CD to their
subdirectories.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Lloyd Fuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 05/20/05 10:21 AM >>>
On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:12:15 -0500, Tom Duerbusch wrote:

First, I am not a Linux user, so take this with a LARGE grain of salt.

For those users that you want to restrict, can't you change their
profiles to alias cd so it does nothing?  Or replace
cd in their /bin with a new program that just exits.

send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390
or visit