Hi, Steve.

Check this out:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/modrexx/

It should be able to at least get you started.
Good luck.

DJ
Steve Gentry wrote:
I'm wanting to install ooRexx on Linux and use it with Apache.  Can any
tell me where the doc is on how to do this?  I've been googleing for a
while and can find no clear instructions on how to a) install ooRexx on
Linux and b) how to use it with Apache.
If there is a listserv somewhere that covers this stuff, please let me
know as well.
TIA
Steve G.