http://linuxvm.org/Info/HOWTOs/3270.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Biggs, Eric J [ITS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:59 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Login problem

How do I check?

-EJB

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Little, Chris
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:22 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU

Is your 3270 driver installed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Biggs, Eric J [ITS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:19 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Login problem

I have a RH AS 3.0 guest (2.4.21-27.0.2.EL) that boots up seemingly fine.
>From our VM:Operator console when I try to log on (root or otherwise), I get

Module is unknown

Then it presents the login prompt again.  I am able to login from an SSH
client.

Any ideas what might cause this?

-Eric Biggs
Sprint

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit