Hi All,

We are in the midst of installing a VM guested SuSE SLES9 on our z800 system
and are having trouble getting SWAT to work. We can map drives to our
network so we know that Samba is running.  We've set a LISTEN directive to
port 901 and verified that there is a swat    901/tcp entry in the
/etc/services file, but when we point our browsers to the :901 port we get
the Apache test page, not the SWAT home page.

Any body have any advice?  I'll even take career advice if it seems
appropriate...:)

Breck Campbell
Systems Developer II
133 State Street