I would do the following:
1) rm -fr /dev/mapper/xxxxx where xxxx is the info about your vg/lv LVM.
2) rm -fr /dev/xxxx where xxx is the info about your vg/lv LVM.

Then you can either use yast2 or do it manually.  If you do it manually,
let me know and I will send you the details.

Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NCCI
Boca Raton, Florida
561.893.2415
greetings / avec mes meilleures salutations / Cordialmente
mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vänlig hälsning

                      "Perry, Melissa"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
                      dfarms.com>              cc:

                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  FW: LVM DISK PROBLEM!!

                      390 Port

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      IST.EDU>

                      06/23/2005 01:14