I am hosting a wiki from Mediawiki on my Linux system (LPAR mode no VM;
running 64 bit Enterprise Server at 2.6.5-7.151-s390x) that our developers
are using to document their work.  This database is also on my linux server
in mysql.  The wiki was ported from a Red Hat linux system also running
mysql.  I copied the data fine (using a mysql utility) using FTP I copied it
to my Linux server and restored the data fine.  The wiki can see all the
information just fine and they have been making updates and all is working
great.  The problem the users are having is that it seems that the search
option on the wiki is not working.  When the search function is attempted on
the linux running Red Hat on an PC it works fine.  Has anyone else ran into
this problem?

I hope I supplied all the necessary information, if not let me know and I
will try to get it to you.

Doug