Hello.

We are trying to build a new linux/390 image from Debian/390 3.1.0 (Sarge)
and when we select LCS as network interface, at end of initial install we
can't access ethernet network, even no error message is received.

We did a test using same hardware (9672/OSA card/port) using an old image
from Debian/390 3.0.1 (Woody) and we select same
LCS option and all runs ok. We can continue installation from Debian FTP
site.

So seems that something is wrong with LCS module (initrd/kernel/parmfile
files downloaded for initial IPL = RAM disk).

Anyone has any hint about?

Carlos Alberto Bodra
Sao Paulo - Brasil