Hello list,

I got another bug report (thanks Betsie). There was (is) a bug in the
function mk_symbolic_links(). The fixed script is on
http://mikemacisaac.com/mksles9root

Here are the diffs (just one character on each of two lines):
  # diff mksles9root mksles9root.bug
  183c183
  <   if [ $1 = 1 ]; then # the SP1 ISO images exist
  ---
  >   if [ $1 = 0 ]; then # the SP1 ISO images exist
  187c187
  <   if [ $1 = 2 ]; then # the SP2 ISO images exist
  ---
  >   if [ $1 = 1 ]; then # the SP2 ISO images exist

The result of the bug is that two symbolic links are not created for
service packs. For example, with the SP2 ISO images in place, the
following symlinks will be missing:
  lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root   22 Jul 26 08:15 driverupdate ->
sp2-9/CD1/driverupdate
  lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root   15 Jul 26 08:15 linux -> sp2-9/CD1/linux/

If you created an install tree with an SP, to repair it, you can either
create these two links manually, or you can get the updated script, delete
the existing tree, and rerun the script.  Hopefully this is the last bug.
Sorry for the confusion.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061