I just did this, the install script looks for s390 to come out of uname
-m.  There were no RPMs in the package that I installed.

Dave Czajkowski wrote:
I am running SLES8 for zSeries on a z990.  My client is attempting to
install Domino.  He previously had acquired a c82buna_Domino_654_linux.tar
file which contains a s390.rpm.  When he attempted the install, he did not
get past the uname check for s390 (as opposed to s390x).   He has since
acquire access to a Passport site from which he has a  c82buna.tar file of
the same size.   I haven't heard yet if this contains a s390x.rpm file or
not.

Does anyone have any experience in identifying what file, or special
procedures, are need to install in a 64bit environment?

Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
Main: (262)392-2026
Cell: (414)491-6001
Ans Service:  (360)715-2467
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2006 - Chattanooga, TN - April 7-11, 2006