OK, thanks for the confirmation.  We will have to take this into account in any
future plans.

Thanks,
Jon

<snip>
This has been a (deliberate) limitation in Windows for quite a while.
The OS designers didn't expect anyone would have a legitimate reason to
connect to the same server with different authentication credentials.
Whether this was a good design idea or not is debatable, but the end
result is not: you can't do that.  I suppose you could play games with
your hosts file on the Windows system.  Creating many host names, all
with the same IP address would probably get around the issue.
</snip>