I have seen the recommendation to using a vdisk's of increasing size for
prioritized swap when running under vm.  A couple of questions:

1.  From a memory standpoint, does VM handle a 25% full 1 GB vdisk
differently than a 50% full 500 MB vdisk plus a 0% full 500 MB vdisk?
Specifically from a vm paging standpoint,  I would think each page of vdisk
is treated rather independently.

2. In Linux, do more active pages gravitate to higher priority swap disks
or can an relatively inactive page hibernate on a higher priority disk?