Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 08/17/2005 05:06:54
PM:
> The code looks pretty good overall, except for the coding style which
> does
> not fit the Linux Kernel.
> > Any useful tools to convert?
That does most of it (see /usr/src/linux/Documentation/CodingStyle, also
see /usr/src/linux/scripts/Lindent):
indent -kr -i8 -ts8 -sob -l80 -ss -bs -psl <files>

> Any plans of merging this into the Linux Kernel?
> > I'd like to eventually.
I would promote that. Using iucv from userland is a fairly common
requirement, and there is no other clean soloution out there as far as I
can tell. Otoh, me promoting something is fairly useless. But why don't you
send a patch to Martin and see what he thinks?