Can any one help me. I am running SuSE Linux 8.0 on a IBM Z800 and an
LPAR. I am needing to add additional DASD to this machine. I know that I
need to modify the /boot/zipl/parmfile with the addresses of the new
dasd. I also know that I need to run DASDFMT and FDASD on each device.
The question is, is there anyone that has a written process that they
use when they are adding dasd?, and if so would you be willing to send
me a copy?