From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
James Melin
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 7:10 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES9 SP2

Did you set up the 'installation server'? That creates directory structures
the installer expects to find.

I ended up using NFS instead of FTP but the directory path I had to use was
{my path}/sles9root where my path is the directory I put the CD images in
and sles9root is the structure the script mksles9root created from the CD
images.

Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 08/18/2005 02:00:46
PM: