Marcy,     I  was  getting  ICMP type:03 and code:0D on that datagram - the
"last-datagram"  being sent first in the tcpdump.
 Let us know if  1024(rsize/wsize)  want around the problem.

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Marcy Cortes        |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           sfargo.com>         |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on   |
|         |           390 Port            |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           .edu>               |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           08/20/2005 02:44 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port   |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

  |       To:       LINUX-390@vm.marist.edu
                                                 |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Eddie Chen/SIAC)
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: NFS problem

Are you talking about rsize and wsize on the mount command?  Or
something else?

Marcy Cortes
(415) 243-6343

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."